BigFurs.com - A Macrophile Community: A New Cyborg Dragon Lurks These Forums! - BigFurs.com - A Macrophile Community

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

A New Cyborg Dragon Lurks These Forums!

#1 User is offline   SamagthraV2

• Paw Bait
  • Pip
  • View gallery
  • Group: Members

Posted 30 June 2010 - 02:09 AM

*Edging his way deeper and deeper into the forums, Sammy takes a brief look around before typing away at this new topic for all to read*

Hello! I'm new to bigfurs! Been a macro dragon for a while now, but not really had to the chance to find anyone to rp with. I myself, am a cyborg dragon, part machine, part organic, mainly organic, though don't let that throw you off! Beneath the mean looking demeanor is a friendly, snuggly draggeh that is quite....subby as of late, for things smaller and bigger than me.

Quite keen on labaoratory / captivity rps where i'm held, being studied and whatnot, but i can still be quite the predator...can still overpower and devour my captors if i wished to! Depends how they treat me....*bares shiny fangs at those planning diabolical liberties with my dragon form*

Height wise, myself, am 24ft tall on all fours, and 40ft long including the tail. If you're interested in meeting me for a chance to rp or get to know me more, feel free to hook me up on msn or yahoo!

I would like to say right now, i'm not 100% subby, but more like...65% Subby, and 35% Dommy (same for pred and prey), so if there's any bigger things wanting fun with a smaller cyborg dragon, feel free to give me a poke as well :)

msn - nefkun@hotmail.co.uk
Yahoo - Samagthra_Atmoon

This post has been edited by SamagthraV2: 30 June 2010 - 02:32 AM

#2 User is offline   Vanarchy

• Paw Bait
  • Pip
  • Group: Mature Members

Posted 05 July 2010 - 05:44 AM

Welcome to the board, Chap. It needs a bit of life but nothin' that can't be adjusted with some good 'ol fashioned conversation and Love.
"One of life's great truths is this: When one is about to be struck by a speeding six-hundred pound Coke machine, one need worry about nothing else."

- - -

Name that book and you win.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic