Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Well um yeah hi and stuff

I am 100% afraid of meeting new people and i will probably regret posting this later but for now i will fight my nerves and try to give you a brief description of me and what I'm about... Okay I'm a 15 year old kid with a furry and macro/micro fetish but I'm still kinda new to the furry scene so my sona isn't complete and I'm still not sure on witch animal i would like to be (for now I'm a hyena) I'm an AMATEUR house music artist but that's unimportant oh and I'm gay and I'm a micro... so yeah that's it if you wanna talk you can um comment on this heh hope i dint weird anyone out and stuff bai~~~~~~:heart:

Hello! Nice to meet you. ^.^ Relax!

We're not here to pressure you or for the most part make you do whatever. Welcome to our lil big community and take it easy!

Greeting you, a fifty foot black anthro vixen who happens to meow!

~Sasaki

Greetings and salutations, Tryton!

Don't worry, there's plenty of friendly folks around here. Have a great time, and feel free to poke around the old forum too (it's read-only, but you can get a feel for the place and it inhabitants there).

(06-26-2011, 12:40 AM)Sasaki Wrote:  Hello! Nice to meet you. ^.^ Relax!

We're not here to pressure you or for the most part make you do whatever. Welcome to our lil big community and take it easy!

Greeting you, a fifty foot black anthro vixen who happens to meow!

~Sasaki

Well gee thanks ^///^ nice to meet you to!
(06-26-2011, 02:34 AM)Narzain Wrote:  Greetings and salutations, Tryton!

Don't worry, there's plenty of friendly folks around here. Have a great time, and feel free to poke around the old forum too (it's read-only, but you can get a feel for the place and it inhabitants there).

Thanks! Will do :3

welcome to the forums!

(06-26-2011, 07:26 AM)zerosonicdrive Wrote:  welcome to the forums!

Howdy!

(06-26-2011, 01:32 PM)Xipher Wrote:  Howdy!

Why hello there Mr.Xipher :3

i see from your icon your a yugioh the abridged series fan :D!

mabye some time you and i can play CARDGAMES ON MOTORCYCLES!!!!

(06-27-2011, 02:11 AM)zerosonicdrive Wrote:  i see from your icon your a yugioh the abridged series fan :D!

mabye some time you and i can play CARDGAMES ON MOTORCYCLES!!!!

screw that i have green hair

actually, now that i think about it....HEY! DOES ANYONE ELSE HERE WATCH YUGIOH THE ABRIDGED SERIES OR DBZ ABRIDGED?

Hurruff.

Nomnom.

is that a yes or a no?

(07-04-2011, 03:19 AM)ROGUE Wrote:  Hurruff.

Nomnom.

Omg Rouge commented on my thread!!!!!!
:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:
*faints*

(07-04-2011, 09:15 AM)Tryton Wrote:  

Nomnom.

*faints*

Rruuuff?

*sniffsniff*

(07-07-2011, 08:55 AM)ROGUE Wrote:  
(07-04-2011, 09:15 AM)Tryton Wrote:  

Nomnom.

*faints*

Rruuuff?

*sniffsniff*
Wow to think that rouge the mega wolf sniffs just like all of us every day furies is just mind boggling :3

(06-25-2011, 02:05 AM)Tryton Wrote:  I am 100% afraid of meeting new people and i will probably regret posting this later but for now i will fight my nerves and try to give you a brief description of me and what I'm about... Okay I'm a 15 year old kid with a furry and macro/micro fetish but I'm still kinda new to the furry scene so my sona isn't complete and I'm still not sure on witch animal i would like to be (for now I'm a hyena) I'm an AMATEUR house music artist but that's unimportant oh and I'm gay and I'm a micro... so yeah that's it if you wanna talk you can um comment on this heh hope i dint weird anyone out and stuff bai~~~~~~:heart:

im new here too heh i hope we can be friends

(07-07-2011, 01:30 PM)darkhero87 Wrote:  
(06-25-2011, 02:05 AM)Tryton Wrote:  I am 100% afraid of meeting new people and i will probably regret posting this later but for now i will fight my nerves and try to give you a brief description of me and what I'm about... Okay I'm a 15 year old kid with a furry and macro/micro fetish but I'm still kinda new to the furry scene so my sona isn't complete and I'm still not sure on witch animal i would like to be (for now I'm a hyena) I'm an AMATEUR house music artist but that's unimportant oh and I'm gay and I'm a micro... so yeah that's it if you wanna talk you can um comment on this heh hope i dint weird anyone out and stuff bai~~~~~~:heart:

im new here too heh i hope we can be friends
fo sho :heart:

(07-07-2011, 10:24 AM)Tryton Wrote:  Wow to think that rouge the mega wolf sniffs just like all of us every day furies is just mind boggling :3

*PROD*

It's Rogue. Not Rouge. Rogue.

(07-08-2011, 09:54 AM)ROGUE Wrote:  
(07-07-2011, 10:24 AM)Tryton Wrote:  Wow to think that rouge the mega wolf sniffs just like all of us every day furies is just mind boggling :3

*PROD*

It's Rogue. Not Rouge. Rogue.

Oh gosh I'm sorry Rogue
I wont forget :3