Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

A brand new home away from home

Ello there- AlternateArtisan or Freelancer89 of those of you who watch me on FA.
Just droppin into this place in hopes on seeing it become a vibrent community like what Macrophile, offscale, and Lavadome once was. A clean slate as it were-

Anyway for those of you who don't already know me, I'm a 3D modeller (a proper one, not one of those poser users) and I make alot of low size difference macro-micro stuff that mostly deals with feet/paws and rather gorey trampling and crushing.
I know this may not be everyone's cup of tea, so I'll put warning on any works that I feel may squick the uncorrupted~

Look forwards to having fun conversations with you all soon.

(06-03-2011, 08:21 PM)AArtisan Wrote:  Ello there- AlternateArtisan or Freelancer89 of those of you who watch me on FA.
Just droppin into this place in hopes on seeing it become a vibrent community like what Macrophile, offscale, and Lavadome once was. A clean slate as it were-

Anyway for those of you who don't already know me, I'm a 3D modeller (a proper one, not one of those poser users) and I make alot of low size difference macro-micro stuff that mostly deals with feet/paws and rather gorey trampling and crushing.
I know this may not be everyone's cup of tea, so I'll put warning on any works that I feel may squick the uncorrupted~

Look forwards to having fun conversations with you all soon.

nice to meet you! i'm zero. you say you make 3-D models but don't use poser, does that mean you use maya?

(06-03-2011, 08:58 PM)zerosonicdrive Wrote:  nice to meet you! i'm zero. you say you make 3-D models but don't use poser, does that mean you use maya?

oh yes, I'm a maya modeller, rigger and animator, although I only really do it as a hobby.

(06-04-2011, 02:55 AM)AArtisan Wrote:  oh yes, I'm a maya modeller, rigger and animator, although I only really do it as a hobby.

i use it coursework, i'm an animator :D. if i ever need any help with maya, can i count on you for advice?

Howdy there! Always seem to be watching what you post up at FA.

(06-04-2011, 05:47 AM)zerosonicdrive Wrote:  
(06-04-2011, 02:55 AM)AArtisan Wrote:  oh yes, I'm a maya modeller, rigger and animator, although I only really do it as a hobby.

i use it coursework, i'm an animator :D. if i ever need any help with maya, can i count on you for advice?

Sure? Althugh I am selftaught on the subject so I may not know all the workings on it.
- I just know enough to make exciting animated furry stuff~