Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FurBase Perma ReadOnly?
02-27-2015, 01:14 PM
FurBase Perma ReadOnly?
Hey, I've been trying to sign up for FurBase for a week or so and every day I check to see if its fully active but its still in Read Only mode, any ETA on when FurBase will return to its normal operation status or is FurBase going the way of the dino?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2015, 05:27 AM (This post was last modified: 03-01-2015 05:28 AM by Xipher.)
RE: FurBase Perma ReadOnly?
Sadly development on Furbase was pretty well halted and the last updates it received were in 2008.

The code base is heavily outdated and issues that cannot be easily resolved have been brought to our attention by a recent review, a re-write which will mostly re-use the existing data is in the pipeline however it has not moved past a planning stage to lock in the exact features and end goal of the re-write due to time and financial constraints.

I realize that Furbase is a very useful tool, and I hope we can get to working on an improved replacement for it that the community will see good value in.

" if I was your pimp in England I'd say "you youthful lad wench stand forth here and now in the present and at such a state that you yourself are known to the masses as a receptacle for the byproducts of masculine erotic stimulation, sperm"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)