Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello
02-23-2015, 09:40 AM
Hello
Hi, I'm back after a long time away due to uncertainty about this place not working on a gaming console. Although IRC doesn't work, the forums do and that'll work for me. I hope to gain new friends and have fun here.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-01-2015, 05:21 AM
RE: Hello
Hi!

I'm curious about the web client for the IRC not working for you, can you tell me what you are using to try and access it?

" if I was your pimp in England I'd say "you youthful lad wench stand forth here and now in the present and at such a state that you yourself are known to the masses as a receptacle for the byproducts of masculine erotic stimulation, sperm"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-02-2015, 03:02 AM
(03-01-2015 05:21 AM)Xipher Wrote:  Hi!

I'm curious about the web client for the IRC not working for you, can you tell me what you are using to try and access it?

I'm using my PS3 unfortunately as its the only internet access device I have.
Find all posts by this user
03-02-2015, 11:45 AM
Aha, sadly something I don't have access to test with, however I will look into trying to borrow and fool with it a bit and see what the issue could be...

" if I was your pimp in England I'd say "you youthful lad wench stand forth here and now in the present and at such a state that you yourself are known to the masses as a receptacle for the byproducts of masculine erotic stimulation, sperm"
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)