Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I know, I know......

Hey guys,

I guess you've noticed about a million name changes from yours truly. When I came back into the fandom a few months ago, I wasn't sure that Kahn was my other self, for lack of a better term, for some reason, it felt like I didn't know who Kahn was anymore, so I had to try a few things to see where it was I belonged in the fandom, because I'll be honest, there's parts of me that feel like I still don't know my place.

So anyway, since I wasn't sure who Kahn was, I started trying other characters, until recently (yesterday in fact), the feeling of missing Kahn started to hit me, and that's why I'm back to being Kahn again. I guess the old saying is true... if it ain't broke, don't fix it, just wish I could get it through my head to stop trying to fix it. :-/

Welcome back, O big tig! And don't sweat it. Second-guessing and triple-guessing ourselves is just plain old human nature.

(02-01-2012, 10:53 PM)Narzain Wrote:  Welcome back, O big tig! And don't sweat it. Second-guessing and triple-guessing ourselves is just plain old human nature.

I think I quadruple and quintuple guessed myself. LOL

(02-02-2012, 07:45 AM)Kahn Wrote:  I think I quadruple and quintuple guessed myself. LOL

Hey, around here, we do things big and over the top! *grin*