Bigfurs.com Forums

Full Version: Introductions for the new alien
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Morning everyone, the sun is just now coming out on this wonderfully large planet of y'alls. My name Rainer and I live down in a place call Texas, lovely food dishes in this place. I be what everyone here calls a macro and I love it, but not everyone down below is fond of a macro foot legged alien roaming about. Least not the farmers, city people seem to love me tho.

Now some who I met in my travels wondered what all I could do, so let me say it now. My kind as I been told have a sweep of mind powers, which is an odd way of saying we control energy in it many forms.

Now I do have more pictures from my fans to share, but they all be adult oriented and I don't want to get in trouble by posting them in the open likes this.

Anyways, I am friendly and enjoy talking to others of the smaller kind. Even if I have to be mindful not to crush them when I have to move about.
Wonder how big/tall he is?

SP
(08-04-2016, 08:38 PM)rainerhoss Wrote: [ -> ]Morning everyone, the sun is just now coming out on this wonderfully large planet of y'alls. My name Rainer and I live down in a place call Texas, lovely food dishes in this place. I be what everyone here calls a macro and I love it, but not everyone down below is fond of a macro foot legged alien roaming about. Least not the farmers, city people seem to love me tho.

Now some who I met in my travels wondered what all I could do, so let me say it now. My kind as I been told have a sweep of mind powers, which is an odd way of saying we control energy in it many forms.

Now I do have more pictures from my fans to share, but they all be adult oriented and I don't want to get in trouble by posting them in the open likes this.

Anyways, I am friendly and enjoy talking to others of the smaller kind. Even if I have to be mindful not to crush them when I have to move about.

Pretty sweet!